Thursday, September 11, 2008

"Fallen Angel": A Disgrace..!



I need my will (Life) I need it now

I wish to seek I wish to explore

They say I am a rebel I call them vicious.



Call me a fallen Angel, Banish me then

Set me free to seek that Love.



Exiled from my First Estate

I’d rather fall, than be away from thee.



When I’d been granted free will oh Thy Lord!

I ask you, Why Love for me is a sin?

Your son taught Love to your children of clay;

Why not we, the children of flame follow suit?



Enslave me then, if you find me sinful

Beneath the Darkness, to the Judgment Day!

And, when the Eternity comes

I will be there to question your might – to be granted Love.



To be united to Thee, would be my salvation

And if, entwined our fates may not be

Our death would set us free.



- By Nidhi Sharma (Me)





Well.. Friends this is my first attempt at poetry after six years, and I am quite apprehensive about the reviews.


Background: Was just chatting with a friend and instantly an idea was born, it all started with this image, I changed my Display pic to this of a sad fairy or as he said Fallen Angel.





8 comments:

Anil Sawan said...

good write up. the picture talks enuf and your words adds beauty to it :-)

kochuthresiamma p .j said...

the last sanza is wow!

kochuthresiamma p .j said...

btw, orirginal- tho fancy such text in a literary venture

иidhi S said...

@ sawan

Thanks for appreciating.

иidhi S said...

@ Kochuthresiamma p.j

Thanks you so much. yeah it my original work, though a lot of research is gone under it.

Opaque said...

This is beautiful!!! And, with a few changes could make for a good song. As a poem, this is very well done!!! Good job!!! Keep them coming!!! I shall follow from now on.

иidhi S said...

@ Brosreview

Hey Thanks so much.

Thanks for following, will sure try writin more stuff.

Hasan Zia said...

stimulating creation,v.well executed.
Hope u'll like mine too.